McAlpine TSG52 Wet Room Waste Outlet with Stainless Steel Square Top
Industry leading McAlpine TSG52-T150SS Gravity wet room waste outlet for sheet Tiled flooring.
Two Piece 50mm Water Seal Trapped Gully, Tile/Grating with removable Grid, 2" Horizontal Outlet and 2" x 1½" Socket Reducer
The McAlpine TSG52 Gravity waste has a flow rate of 48 litres per minute which exceeds the minimum requirement.
The McAlpine TSG52 is a two-piece 50mm water seal trapped gully that has been specifically designed for use with floor formers.
Features of the McAlpine TSG52 Gravity Waste - Stainless Steel top for Tiled floors
- 50mm Water Seal
- 2" BS EN 1329-1:2000 Solvent Weld Horizontal Outlet
- Supplied with and 2" to 1½" socket reducer
- Tiled or stone floor gully suitable for concrete and suspended timber floors
- Manufactured in ABS to the highest quality
- Overall height 100mm
- Flow rates of 48 litres per minute exceed the minimum requirement of EN 1253-2:2003 and are variable dependent on the cover plate used
- Ideal for showers in domestic wet rooms, disabled and student accommodation, bathroom pods, retirement and care homes, hotels, hospitals and sport and leisure