McAlpine TSG52 Gravity Waste for Vinyl Flooring
Industry leading McAlpine TSG52 Gravity wet room waste outlet for sheet vinyl flooring.
Two-Piece 50mm Water Seal Trapped Gully, Clamp Ring and Cover Plate, 2" Horizontal Outlet and 2" x 1½" Socket Reducer .
The McAlpine Gravity waste has a flow rate of 48 litres per minute which exceeds the minimum requirement.
The McAlpine shower waste is ideal for showers in domestic wet rooms, disabled and student accommodation, bathroom pods, retirement and care homes, hotels, hospitals and sport and leisure
Features of the McAlpine TSG52 Gravity Waste for Vinyl Flooring
- 50mm Water Seal
- 2" BS EN 1329-1:2000 Solvent Weld Horizontal Outlet
- Supplied with 2" swivel outlet fitting and 2" x 1½" socket reducer
- Sheet floor gully suitable for concrete and suspended timber floors
- Manufactured in ABS to the highest quality
- Overall height 100mm
- Flow rates of 48 litres per minute exceed the minimum requirement of EN 1253-2:2003 and are variable dependent on the cover plate used
- Two-Piece Gullies have been specifically designed for use with timber floors and floor formers and can be plumbed prior to installation of the floor or former.