A Carer screen is an easily portable alternative to a fixed disabled half-height screen shower enclosure.
Compact and lightweight, the portable carer shower screen helps to keep the carer dry during assisted bathing, whilst the folding design allows for easy storage when not in use.
Fitted with robust handles to assist with positioning and lifting, the portable carer screen is easy to handle and use when a temporary shower enclosure is required.
By removing the Carer screen when it is not in use, the shower area is then clear for other members of the household.
The CS4 option incorporates more panels so that the screen can be closer to the user.
Features of CS4 - 4 Panel Folding Splash Guard Carer Screen
- A convenient option to a fixed shower enclosure.
- Easily portable, can be moved effortlessly from room to room.
- Assists in keeping the carer dry during bathing.
- Low screen height of 750mm, which is a preferred height for carers. Other screen heights are available on request.
- Fold flat for easy storage.
- Available in 5 sizes. Bespoke carer screen sizes available on request.
- Luxe range carer screens are available as an alternative to the standard white range and will complement any modern easy access bathroom.
- Can be used on a shower tray or Wet room floor.
- Lifetime guarantee.