Contour WF4TT Features
Contour Showers offers a range of half-height shower enclosures that feature a sturdy door frame and glazed with high-impact patterned PET material. These custom-made shower doors are designed for individuals who require assisted bathing or disabled showering solutions, while also providing splash protection for carers.
Our shower enclosures are not only practical but also stylish, suitable for the whole family. The enclosures come in a white finish with contemporary fittings and rise & fall hinges that create a modern, high-quality look. They are easily accessible and straightforward to install.
We can provide made-to-measure shower doors that can be customized to almost any practical size and configuration. Our shower enclosures are suitable for wet floor areas or shower trays, as long as the shower trays have a flat edge with a 40mm wide section on which to sit.
- Doors are glazed using a high impact patterned PET material.
- Contour's made to measure doors can be made to almost any practical size & configuration.
- Shower doors are usually made to the standard height of 750mm. You can select your doors to be made to any height between 700mm - 1000mm.
- Suitable for wet floor areas or shower trays (Shower trays need a flat edge with a 40mm wide section on which to sit).
- Include an integrated corner block designed to overcome floor coving for vinyl sheet flooring. The block can be cut at 10mm or 38mm radius.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects, when in a domestic application.
- Full height fixed panels available upon request although additional charge may apply.
- Contour Showers enclosures are manufactured entirely in the UK.
All doors have a 180 degree swing in or out from the wall bracket / compensator. Where a configuration has a bi-fold door, the hinge connecting the 2 door panels will have a 360 degree hinge, allowing the doors to open in or out of the shower.
Ordering your Contour WF4TT
When measuring the area for your shower doors to fit :
- It is important that accurate dimensions are taken, for an alcove: measure from the tile face to tile face, or for corner configurations: the size of the proposed closed position of the doors. Measuring guide available.
- Curtain rail supplied as shown in diagram matching your chosen configuration. Contact us if you need an alternative shape / setup.
- Drop down ceiling to curtain rail supports are 600mm as standard. If you need extra long supports for a high ceiling, or need additional supports please contact us when ordering.
- If a vertical support pole is shown with your chosen configuration, the total pole height to the curtain rail is 2 metres. If you need this to be longer, please contact us before ordering. Floor to ceiling poles are also available when ordering at the same time as the doors. If they are ordered at a later date, an additional charge will apply.
- When you are ready to order, complete the details at the top of this page, giving your requirements, and add the configuration to your shopping cart.
Please contact us if you need assistance.
Please ensure you double check your measurements and requirements before ordering. All doors are made on a bespoke basis to your requirements and cannot be returned.